Are you seeking fun & meaningful charitable activity for your class, school, or club?
Look no further!
Organize a Shoebox Project gift drive!
At The Shoebox Project, we believe that EVERYONE can make a difference. This year, we are working to strengthen community engagement and volunteerism among our youngest supporters by offering a fun, interactive, and meaningful way to give back to our local communities.
Student Shoebox gift drives are:
Register today and your group may win a free pizza party!
Bring The Shoebox Project to your school in five simple steps:
- Fill out this brief registration form and tell us a little bit about the activities you are planning.
- Once we have all of your information, you will receive an email from The Shoebox Project with some instructions, helpful tips, and next steps.
- Start your gift drive! Please be sure that each Shoebox is filled with recommended items and valued at approximately $50. Learn more here!
- If you feel comfortable sharing your Shoebox-making experience, you can tag @ShoeboxProject on Instagram and use the hashtag #ShoeboxProject. Your photo may be added to the student-hall-of-fame below!
- When you have completed your Shoebox Project gift drive, let us know how it went! Every group that submits their post-drive survey will receive an official certificate of participation and will be entered to win a pizza party for the group. We will draw the winners before the end of the school year.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information on this program!
Copyright © 2020 The Shoebox Project. Registered charity number #61-1793315.